Health, safety and the protection of the environment are great priorities for AGA. We are committed to the responsible treatment of both human beings and the environment. This includes the governance of quality, environmental protection, and product and workplace safety.
We view the systematic integration of quality and environmental protection management practices, alongside product and workplace safety, into all our work processes as a core requirement for providing safe, environmentally friendly and cost-effective products and services.
AGA has traditionally been working to develop and deliver innovative technologies and products that protect environment. Examples of environmentally friendly gas applications are:
- Pulp production: oxygen reduces the use of chlorine
- Water treatment : CO2 and oxygen as alternative to chemicals
- Transport cooling: CO2 replaces diesel
- Steel production: furnaces use oxygen instead of air
- Bioenergy: gasification turns forest residues into biofuel
- LNG replaces oil, diesel and liquefied petroleum gas