- 12.11.2018 / /AGA invests 20 M EUR in industrial gas production plant in Lithuania
- The industrial and medical gas company AGA in the Baltics invests 20 MEUR in a new production plant in the Kėdainiai free economic zone, Lithuania. The Air Separation Unit will produce oxygen and nitrogen for the Baltic market. The plant will go on stream in 2020. AGA a member of the Linde Group is a leading industrial gas company in Northern Europe.
- 24.04.2018 / /AGA launches new leak finder ahead of barbecue season
- It’s important to regularly check hoses, regulators and couplings in equipment running on propane – barbecues, stoves, refrigeration equipment and terrace heating, for example – to ensure it is safe to use. AGA Propane Leak Finder, the new, water-based leak detector spray, enables equipment to be checked quickly and easily and swiftly identifies the source of leakage. If bubbles appear where the spray has been applied, this means there is a gas leak.
- 06.04.2018 / /Temporary changes for refrigerant cylinders R404A and R407C
- Our customers are used to see a green refrigerant cylinder with outlet connection DIN 6 from AGA.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 31.03.2016 / /AGA Kaasukunkku campaign reached the finals of an international marketing competition Markie Awards
- 04.02.2016 / /SubjectAid shares AGA materials with educational institutions
- SubjectAid shares AGA materials with educational institutions
- 03.02.2016 / /New AGA sales point in Jyväskylä
- New AGA sales point in Jyväskylä
- 02.02.2016 / /Cold technology training days brought together experts in the field from 28-29th of January
- Cold technology training days brought together experts in the field from 28-29th of January
- 01.12.2015 / /AGA and Wärtsilä's cooperation will bear fruit
- AGA and Wärtsilä's cooperation will bear fruit
- 13.11.2015 / /AGA invests 15M EUR in the production of gases in Äänekoski
- AGA invests 15M EUR in the production of gases in Äänekoski
- 23.10.2015 / /TOOLS acknowledges AGA with the Supplier of the Year award for 2014-2015
- TOOLS acknowledges AGA with the Supplier of the Year award for 2014-2015
- 06.10.2015 / /New AGA point in Huittinen
- New AGA point in Huittinen
- 05.10.2015 / /Liquid gas excise duty from 1.1.2016
- Liquid gas excise duty from 1.1.2016
- 29.09.2015 / /The Finnish Science Centre Heureka (sponsored by AGA) won an international science-show competition
- Heureka's science show won the International Science Show Cup held Estonia 23.-25.9.2015. AGA sponsors Heureka and it´s Science Theater.
- 22.09.2015 / /New refrigerants in AGAs product portfolio
- AGA continues to expand our product portfolio within the refrigerant area. During September we introduce R1234ze, R448A (N40) and R513A (XP-10) to meet the demands on new refrigerants.
- 04.09.2015 / /AGA - The best partner in all gas solutions!
- AGA - The best partner in all gas solutions!
- 01.09.2015 / /MAPAX® campaign kicks off 1.9.2015. Win a luxurious dinner for 2!
- MAPAX® solution offers many benefits to company´s business.
- 01.07.2015 / /AGA at Helsinki Cup football tournament
- AGA is one of the event suppliers at Helsinki Cup, Finland's most renowned and international football tournament for youth and children and one of the largest tournaments in Europe in its category.
- 16.06.2015 / /Most common mistakes while grilling
- Most common mistakes while grilling.
- 03.06.2015 / /New Customer Service Point in Ruovedellä
- New Customer Service Point in Ruovedellä.
- 04.05.2015 / /AGA´s Hydrogen Production Unit Received Its Cornerstone on the 4th of May
- AGA´s Hydrogen Production Unit Received Its Cornerstone on the 4th of May.
- 03.02.2015 / /AGA introduces two new AQVIA products
- AQVIA® Cola Stevia – The world’s most popular soda flavour in a new, healthier edition.
- 01.12.2014 / /Caviar Production requires precision
- In order to meet the world's caviar hunger, it is grown increasingly in the farms. The Finnish company Carelian Caviar export the black delicacy to several countries.
- 03.10.2014 / /New products to AQVIA product family
- AQVIA product family has got new members.
- 02.10.2014 / /AQVIA Exclusive – again BEST IN TEST by Wise Guide!
- Wise Guide, the biggest producer of consumer tests for media in Nordics, tested sparkling water makers in September. Test was ordered by Aftonbladet and it covered six different models from three producers, the most popular and sold models on the market.
- 07.04.2014 / /MyAGA goes mobile
- We are proud to introduce you to our new mobile sites!
- 28.11.2013 / /New AC-gas for the automotive industry
AGA is launching a new AGA AC gas, HFO R1234yf, a gas that meets the EU requirements to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from air conditioning systems in cars (MAC).
- 11.11.2013 / /AGA introduces sweetener made from stevia plant in new light drinks
Try the new AQVIA light products with sweetener made from the stevia plant. Now available in two flavors; Raspberries with a twist of Pomegranate and Strawberries with a twist of Guanabana.
- 13.09.2013 / /AGA participates at Offshore Technology Days
Representatives from AGA exhibit at OTD
- 04.09.2013 / /AGA/Linde at Euro PM 2013 15-18 September
AGA and Linde will participate at Euro PM 2013, 15-18 September at the Svenska Mässan, the Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre in Gothenburg.
- 02.08.2013 / /AGA launches new app for aquaculture!
Fish farmers can profit from AGA new aquaculture app from now on.
- 04.07.2013 / /New Plant in West Norway
- AGA inaugurated a new gas plant in Susort on June 13, 2013 in Norway, just north of Stavanger.
- 27.05.2013 / All News /Introducing the AQVIA® Exclusive Steel Range
Recently Wise Guide, Scandinavia’s largest provider of consumer tests and product guides, awarded AGA’s AQVIA® Exclusive as Best in test. The new AQVIA® Exclusive Steel range is a carbonating machine series of the highest quality and design, combining the functional advantages and the allure of stainless steel.
- 07.05.2013 / /Meet AGA at Aqua Nor!
The aquaculture fair is held in Trondheim, Norway
- 11.04.2013 / All News /AQVIA® – Best in Test, Again
For the second year in a row, AQVIA® carbonating machines are best in market.
- 22.03.2013 / All News /Seagas – the World’s First Fuelling Vessel for LNG Named in Stockholm
Yesterday, the world’s first fuelling vessel for LNG (liquefied natural gas) was christened in a traditional christening ceremony in Stockholm, by Helena Bonnier, the chairman of Ports of Stockholm (Stockholms Hamnar), in the presence of the Minister of Infrastructure, Catharina Elmsäter-Svärd, among others.
- 15.02.2013 / All News /AQVIA Soda Premium - Full Taste, Less Sugar
AQVIA is launching a new range of essences, AQVIA Soda Premium, with cola, raspberry and lemon-lime flavours.
- 15.02.2013 / All News /Peach Passion New Member of AQVIA Soda Light Family
Tasty news for all with a passion for peach, AGA introduces Peach Passion Light, a new member of the AQVIA Soda Light family.
- 23.01.2013 / All News /Fascinating Gases – Welcome to Linde’s World
Ever wondered what an oxygen or hydrogen molecule would look like if it were life size?
- 02.01.2013 / All News /AGA Brings Gas Cylinders into the Digital Age with New GENIE®!
For the first time: a 300 bar bottle with a built-in digital meter, regulators and accessories is launched. GENIE© increase the functionality and user experience.
- 17.10.2012 / All News /AQVIA - Best-in-Test
AQVIA Balance, AGA’s carbonating machine, was nominated best in its class on the Swedish TV programme Plus on SVT.
- 01.10.2012 / All News /A new and more efficient Maxi-cylinder from AGA
A brand new propane cylinder from AGA will make it easier to heat building sites and be more efficient to transport.
- 01.10.2012 / All News /Extend the terrace season with heaters
In the old days, people were able to enjoy the glow of terrace heaters only in public premises, on the terraces of restaurants and bars. However, in the past few years the prices of heaters have dropped enough to make them affordable for use at home.
- 25.09.2012 / All News /The World's Most Modern Research Facilities in Aquaculture Opened in Ålesund, Norway
The official ceremony of AGA and Linde’s research facility was opened by Vice Minister in the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad. She informed of the potentials available for the fish farming industry: - There is a potential increase of six fold in fish farming by 2050, but it requires sustainable farming and research.
- 18.09.2012 / All News /AGA Opens the Most Modern Gas Filling Station in the Baltics
On the 13th of September there was an opening ceremony at the Zaķumuiža Industrial Park in Ropaži District, Latvia. It is the most modern filling station in the Baltic region for industrial, medical, food gases and will supply Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
- 13.09.2012 / All News /Gustaf Dalén – Master Inventor & Nobel Laureate
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Swedish industrialist and inventor Gustaf Dalén receiving the Nobel Prize in Physics. The story of AGA is very much the story of Gustaf Dalén.
- 07.06.2012 / All News /AGA launches gas guide app for Smartphones!
A simple and practical tool that helps you to find the optimal shielding gas based on your welding method and material.
- 02.06.2012 / All News /Where is all the helium?
- Over the last decade, there has been marked growth in worldwide demand for helium. For this reason, the global helium markets continue to experience severe shortages in supply. This has even come to the media’s attention as a more serious issue than previously believed.
- 29.05.2012 / All News /First “Dig” at Kårstø Plant
Last Thursday, Mayor in Tysvær, Harald Stakkestad, together with AGAs management, sat himself in the excavator to officially kick start the construction of AGA's new gas plant. The plant, being built by AGA, will produce air gases (oxygen, nitrogen and argon) to the offshore industry, general industry and health industry on the West Coast of Norway.
- 25.04.2012 / All News /Helium is for balloons only – not for breathing
Balloons filled with helium are part of May Day celebrations. However, you should leave the helium inside the balloons and not inhale it, not even as a joke. Recreational inhaling of gases is very dangerous.
- 13.04.2012 / All News /AQVIA Balance – a new carbonator from AGA
- A really neat carbonator, in stylish Swedish design, is the latest to your kitchen from AGA.
- 12.04.2012 / All News /AGA participates in Nordic Biogas Conference in Copenhagen
- AGA will be participating in the fourth Nordic Biogas Conference taking place at the Bella Center in Copenhagen 23 to 25 April.
- 09.03.2012 / All News /Dan Cake first in the world to implement new cryogenic freezer from AGA-Linde
Danish food manufacturer Dan Cake is the first in the world to implement the new breakthrough cryogenic freezer, CRYOLINE® XF from AGA-Linde. CRYOLINE® XF has the largest freezing capacity of any cryogenic freezer on the market today, outmatching mechanical freezers on all levels.
- 21.02.2012 / All News /AGA delivers liquefied natural gas to Viking Line’s new environmental vessel
AGA Gas AB and Viking Line Abp have signed an agreement on delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Viking Line’s new cruise ship with its environmental profile that is a forerunner within shipping.
- 17.02.2012 / All News /New MyAGA site launched
Introducing new website MyAGA.
- 01.02.2012 / All News / AGA and Lantmännen Agroetanol utilise and purify carbon dioxide
AGA Gas AB and Lantmännen Agroetanol AB have signed a Letter of Intent regarding the construction of a carbon dioxide factory that utilises and purifies carbon dioxide. The carbon dioxide factory is to be built on the premises of Lantmännen Agroetanol on Händelö in Norrköping, which takes advantage of the infrastructure within the area with the proximity to the railway, harbour and the European highway. The carbon dioxide factory will be put into operation during the autumn 2013.
- 19.01.2012 / All News /Anuga FoodTec: Intelligent use of food gases
The highlights of the Linde stand at Anuga FoodTec 27-30 March this year will be end-to-end freshness concepts from the manufacturer to the final consumer. These revolve around the intelligent use of food gases for freezing, packaging and transport refrigeration.
- 09.01.2012 / All News /AGA Builds New Hydrogen Gas Factory for Delivery to Sandvik
AGA Gas AB and Sandvik have signed a long-term contract for hydrogen gas supply to several of Sandvik’s production units in Sweden.
- 17.11.2011 / All News /We launch the CRYOLINE® XF freezer
A new freezer is launched on the food market. The CRYOLINE®XF is a high performance spiral freezer that delivers twice the heat transfer rate of standard cryogenic spiral freezers, making it twice as powerful.
- 08.11.2011 / All News /AGA’s central gas supply system in Lappeenranta University of Technology
AGA announced an agreement with Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) for the installation of a major central gas supply system at the University’s recently renovated multi-story research laboratory of chemical engineering and separation technology.
- 01.11.2011 / All News /Higher quality and gas savings with PROSAVER regulator
PROSAVER® regulator is a newly developed gas cylinder regulator which regulates the cylinder pressure to a much more steady and stable gas flow. In the long run this means less gas consumption and higher quality in the welding process.
- 21.09.2011 / All News /AGA is participating at the exhibition Offshore Technology Days
AGA will be there and present our products and services for the Offshore Industry.
- 05.09.2011 / All News /Towards a Smaller Environmental Impact
Meeting the rising demand for energy worldwide while simultaneously reducing emissions will pose a huge challenge over the coming years. Resource conservation and climate protection are also growing in importance in the gas industry.
- 13.06.2011 / All News /AGA is participating at the trade show Aqua Nor 16-19. August 2011!
AGA will be there and present new, exciting products. Book the dates 16-19. August and plan a visit already now.
- 06.06.2011 / All News /Sweden’s first LNG terminal is now opened
On Friday 27 May AGA´s first LNG (liquefied natural gas) terminal was officially opened in Nynäshamn, Sweden.
- 02.05.2011 / All News /First Baltic Sea terminal for liquefied natural gas
AGA’s facility for liquefied natural gas (LNG) will be inaugurated outside Nynäshamn, Sweden on 27 May. The first in the Baltic Sea region, the terminal is AGA’s largest venture ever. Natural gas can replace oil in industrial processes and as a fuel for land and sea-based transport, reducing emissions of carbon dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulphur oxide and particles.
- 07.02.2011 / All News /AGA is conducting a web survey
In the beginning of 2010 AGA published new websites for the Northern Europe region. In addition to the site www.aga.com the local sites of Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, and Sweden were launched.
- 03.01.2011 / All News /New labels and Safety Data Sheets from 1. December 2010
Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on classification, labelling and packaging (CLP) of substances and mixtures) comes into effect on 1 st of December 2010 for substances and 1.6.2015 for mixtures.
- 02.11.2010 / Corporate News /January - September 2010: Linde continues positive business performance and stays on track for record profits
- 27.10.2010 / Corporate News /Linde to build industrial-scale air separation units for steel manufacturer TISCO in China
- 16.10.2010 / Trade News /The Linde Group acquires majority stake in Ceylon Oxygen Limited
- Linde AG today announced an offer to acquire all the shares in privately-held Ceylon Oxygen Limited in Sri Lanka, and the acceptance of the offer by the major shareholder, Europium Limited (a member of the private equity group, Actis), in respect of 95.4 percent of the shares in Ceylon Oxygen.
- 05.10.2010 / Trade News /Haldor Topsøe and Linde supply technology for POSCO’s SNG plant in South Korea
- The technology groupThe Linde Group and Haldor Topsøe, a market leading provider of integrated catalyst solutions, today announced they have been selected as technology suppliers for the syngas treatment and methanation unit of POSCO’s synthetic natural gas (SNG) plant.
- 04.10.2010 / Trade News /Linde awarded major contract to supply REBOX® HLL oxyfuel system to SSAB
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its agreement with Swedish steel manufacturer, SSAB, for the installation of an extensive REBOX® HLL oxyfuel system at its steel mill in Borlänge, Sweden.
- 26.09.2010 / Trade News /BOC helps international racers get up and away
- Providing the lift for the balloons in this year’s Gordon Bennett Coupe Aéronautique is hydrogen from BOC, the country’s largest producer of industrial gases.
- 22.09.2010 / Trade News /BOC celebrates results of £60 million investment programme
- BOC’s new, state-of-the-art air separation unit (ASU) in Scunthorpe, UK, was formally opened today by local MP Nic Dakin and Dr Aldo Belloni, Member of the Executive Board of BOC’s parent, The Linde Group.
- 20.09.2010 / Trade News /Linde achieves Guinness World Record status for development of multi-component specialty gas mixture
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it has developed a groundbreaking 110-component calibration gas mixture, which has been granted Guinness World Record status for the greatest number of separate chemical components in a single gas mixture.
- 03.09.2010 / Trade News /RWE, BASF and Linde: Breakthrough in capturing carbon from flue gas of coal-fired power plants
- Since 2009 RWE, Linde and BASF have been testing a new technology for separating carbon dioxide (CO2) from flue gas in a pilot plant at RWE’s Niederaussem power station near Cologne.
- 26.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde Canada supplies liquid nitrogen to Liberty Tire for cryogrinding
- Linde Canada and Liberty Tire and Rubber have signed a long-term agreement for Linde to supply liquid nitrogen for the cryogrinding process at Liberty’s Brenner, Ontario rubber plant.
- 09.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde to showcase innovative food freezing technologies at Intercool
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its participation at Intercool in Dusseldorf, Germany, where they will be showcasingtheirnew CRYOLINE® CW hygienic IQF tunnel...
- 05.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde commissions new high-purity carbon dioxide purification unit
The Electronics and Specialty Gases business of Linde North America recently commissioned a new carbon dioxide (CO2
- 05.08.2010 / Trade News /Linde to showcase latest melting and heating technologies at Aluminium 2010
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its participation at Aluminium 2010 in Essen, Germany.In addition to their Low-temperature Oxyfuel combustion technology which...
- 04.08.2010 / Trade News /MOX-Linde announces RM60 million CO2 plant investment
- MOX-Linde, a member of The Linde Group, today announced it will invest RM60million to install a carbon dioxide (CO2) plant in Terengganu, creating a new milestone for the CO2 industry in Malaysia and strengthening the company’s position as the leading high purity CO2 producer in Malaysia.
- 02.08.2010 / Corporate News /First six months of 2010: Linde continues upward trend and expects operating profit to exceed record year 2008
- 19.07.2010 / Trade News /Linde Canada introduces private label safety clothing
- Linde Canada is introducing a line of Linde branded, high-visibility safety clothing....
- 12.07.2010 / Trade News /Linde to address sustainable PV manufacturing at Intersolar North America
- As the Photovoltaic (PV) market primes for recovery and quick-paced growth, Linde Gases Division will be showcasing solutions for sustainable PV manufacturing at the Intersolar North America Exhibition and Conference (13 – 15 July at San Francisco's Moscone Center West Hall)....
- 21.06.2010 / Trade News /BOC helps to get cluster balloonist up, up and away
- BOC balloon gas has helped to invent a new mode of transport and with it, a first for an English Channel crossing....
- 17.06.2010 / Trade News /Linde KCA receives licence to build fluidized-bed drying plants from RWE
- RWE Power and Linde-KCA-Dresden GmbH, a subsidiary of The Linde Group, have signed a framework agreement on the use of technology developed by RWE Power for drying lignite....
- 07.06.2010 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen technology to fuel AC Transit buses
- The air in California’s San Francisco Bay area is about to get cleaner as new fuel cell buses in the Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District (AC Transit) hit the road, powered in part by hydrogen from two refueling stations Linde North America is building....
- 06.06.2010 / Trade News /Linde presents Global Supplier Performance Awards 2009
- The Linde Gases Division’s global electronics business provides reliable, consistent and competitive electronic material products to the global semiconductor and photovoltaic markets....
- 03.06.2010 / Trade News /Linde extends leadership in emerging markets
- Extending its reach into the Chinese thin-film display market, Linde LienHwa (LLH), a subsidiary of the technology company The Linde Group, today announced the award of a new gas contract by BOE Display Technology Co., Ltd....
- 19.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde Canada signs contract to supply medical oxygen to home healthcare firms
- Deal involves over 120 independent medical service companies...
- 19.05.2010 / Trade News /Linde North America receives prestigious safety award
- Linde North America was awarded Norfolk Southern Corporation’s Thoroughbred Chemical Safety Award for 2009....